Hello and welcome to Pippin Class Page
This is where you can keep up to date on what we have been learning and share in our achievements and successes!
Our potion making activity was lots of fun and helped us develop lots of skills!
- We added different colours to water and explored what happened when we mixed the colours together
- We practised scissor control as we cut leaves and petals into small pieces
- We carefully tipped/ poured water into bottles/ bowls and squirted water using old soap bottles
- We developed fine motor control as we picked up/ sprinkled small sequins
- We even explored ice melting as we had frozen some of the leaves/ petals!
We are excited for Christmas!
Here are some of the Christmas activities that we've been enjoying...
We have had a great first term in Reception!
Here are some of the things that we have been up to:
Welcome to Pippin Class – your first year at school!
We had a great first week settling into school. We spent lots of time outside exploring and playing... We used different blocks, bricks and crates to build. We had a go at drawing and writing on paper and whiteboards. We worked together to scoop sand into containers and build sand castles. We investigated as we dug in the soil. We role-played as pirates in a pirate ship with flags and treasure. We had lots of fun water play as we washed toys and made spaghetti soup. We used toy diggers to scoop and build with rice krispies. We especially enjoyed lots of running around, riding bikes and climbing.
Here are some photos showing some of the fun we had during our first week!