Our uniform consists of:
- Dark green sweatshirt or cardigan
- Light green or white polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/shorts
- Green and white checked dresses
- Plain school shoes
The sweatshirts and green polo shirts with logos are available from our school uniform supplier - see below for more details and their range.
However, uniform with school logo is not a requirement as we want to ensure costs are manageable for families.
- Plain T-shirt - long enough to cover tummies!
- Plain shorts for indoor PE (or outdoor when it is warmer)
- Plain sweatshirt/tracksuit/joggers/leggings for outdoor PE in the colder weather
One of our partners as a source of second hand uniform is Faversham Community Wardrobe
Mrs Bridge, our Family Support Advisor, is also a point of contact if families need support with uniform.
Uniform can now be ordered on-line and delivered to home or school. It can also be purchased from Rivals, West Street Faversham. Rival offer easy payment plans and online ordering as well as non-embroidered items. Click on the link below.